Birthdays are always special for every one of us. We want to feel special or make our loved ones feel special on that day. Throwing parties, buying gifts, inviting guests, decorating the venue – all these take planning when you decide to celebrate a birthday. But if you are willing to do something unique that will surprise your guest of honor, then ordering a customized birthday banner will do the trick.
Let the person know how much precious he is to everyone
Occasions like birthdays allow you to tell the person how much he is valued and cared for by all. You may feel shy to express such strong feelings and emotions vocally. So, the best thing to do would be to put the right words on a banner for the person to see as he walks into the party. Be assured that his day would be made by reading the message on the banner.
Make the colors pop
Design the banner in such a way that the colors make a statement of their own. While choosing the color scheme, make sure to check the color of the backdrop. A stark contrasting color usage will make the banner stand out and noticeable to all. If possible, give preference to the favorite color(s) of the birthday boy or girl.
Add a personal touch
Personalized birthday banners add a spark to the celebration. Adding a personal touch can go a long way in creating good memories that will be remembered for a long time to come. You can add a vacation photo, pictures of the most loved people in the celebrant’s life, favorite cartoon characters, loved celebrities, etc., to let the person know that his choice matters.
Things to consider while ordering a customized banner
There are certain things you need to pay heed to before you go ahead and order a birthday banner.
- Material: Select the material of the banner depending on where you intend to hang it. If you are thinking of placing it indoors, then you can opt for cheap material, but if it’s for outdoors, then choose vinyl. It is weather-resistant and will not get damaged by snow or rain or the scorching heat of the sun.
- Hanging Options: While placing the order for the banner, do not forget to mention your preferred hanging option. Be very clear whether you want metal grommets, strong adhesive tabs, or pole pockets.
- Lamination: You will require laminating the banner if you are planning to use it outside.
- Other accessories: Also mention if you require other accessories like wind flaps, metal hook, rope, etc.
- Affordability: Keep your budget in mind and accordingly select the designs.
- Proofread the selected design: Before giving the final nod, always check whether everything that you had asked for is in place or not. Once the banner gets printed and you notice a mistake, you will have to reorder it again. It might so happen that you may not even have time to do so, and your idea of presenting a surprise may not work out.
- Delivery Time: Make sure you receive the banner way ahead of the scheduled day.
So, if you are planning to do something special to jazz up a birthday celebration of someone you love, then getting a personalized banner can be a great idea.